We are living in trying, troubling times. The last days, I believe. But peace and strength and victory are all possible. As are moral and spiritual safety. May I point you to help, to solutions?
Anabaptist Solutions is a mostly-personal effort to offer Biblical solutions from an Anabaptist perspective.
That said, I do not pretend to be 100% right all of the time.
So study the Scriptures. They are God-breathed. Therefore, they are true.
- Anabaptists? What's that?!
- Well, simply put.... Wait a minute. Maybe it isn't so simple! The term anabaptist was used to describe and define certain Christians during the Reformation. These Christians rejected infant baptism, choosing instead believer's baptism. Since many of them had been baptized in their infancy, they chose to be rebaptized as believing adults. So their enemies called them anabaptists -- "re-baptizers."
- Isn't this sectarian?
- Only if it isn't based on and supported by God's Word.
- Who is behind this project?
- Mark Roth. As I note above, this site and all the ones listed on the left are almost entirely personally funded and directed.
- So this isn't an official site of any sort?
- No, not at all.
- Well, then...are you Mennonite?
- Sure, though I consider myself first a Christian, and then a Mennonite. I am a member of Hopewell Mennonite Church, which is near Hubbard, Oregon.
- I've got questions; may I contact you?
- In the early years of this project, I responded to lots of questions. Alas, I simply have not had the time. So I set up The Seeker's Refuge where folks could post their questions in a public forum for other forum users to answer.
Launched by Mark Roth: February 13, 2009 -- 11:46 am (Pacific)
Back to top